Solvent (Solvesso), etc…………………………..975 g/L
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
ANG LALAGYAN AY PARA SA PAMATAY PESTE LAMANG
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: CHIX 2.5 EC is a pyrethroid insecticide effective for the control of various
insect pests damaging agricultural crops. start spraying as soon as pests
appear and repeat application as necessary. Apply CHIX 2.5 EC at spray
volume of 500 liters water per hectare following the delusion and the table.
mL/ 16L water
Green leafhoppers, Whorl Maggots, Brown Planthoppers, Stemborers,
Leaffolders, Rice Bugs, Rice Black Bugs
Hoppers, Twig/Tip Borers
Seedling maggots, Borers, Earworms
Shoot/Fruit borers, Leafhoppers
*10 mL = 1 tbsp
*Based on 2,500L/Ha or 50L/Tree
COMPATIBILITY: CHIX 2.5 EC is compatible to most commonly used pesticide
products currently in use.
RE-ENTRY: entry to treated field is allowed as soon as the
spray deposits have dried.
PROHIBITION/WARRANTY STATEMENT: “It
is a violation of FPA rules and regulations to use this product in a manner
inconsistent with its label.”
TO BUYER: No warranty of any kind expressed or implied
is made concerning the use of this product. User assumes all risks and
liabilities resulting from handling, use or application.
protective clothing, gloves, and glasses during mixing and application. Avoid
skin contact and inhalation of spray mist when spraying. Wash exposed skin
thoroughly before eating, smoking, and after work. Avoid contamination of any
water supply with the chemical or empty container. Remove contaminated
clothing and wash them thoroughly before re-use.
Ilagay sa orihinal na lalagyan, sarhan mabuti at itago sa
lugar na malayo sa pagkain at inumin. Magsuot ng damit pananggalang at
guwantes habang naghahalo o gumagamit nito. Iwasang malanghap o mawisikan ang
balat o mata. Maghugas nang mabuti bago kumain, uminom, o manigarilyo.
Magpalit agad ng damit at maligo pagkatapos gumamit nito. Iwasang mapunta ang
produkto o ang lalagyan nito sa inuming tubig, lawa o ilog.
AND SYMPTOMS OF POISONING: Although product is not
expected to cause poisoning under normal use, excessive exposure may cause
the following symptoms: Ingestion: ataxia, nausea, convulsion, and
diarrhea. Eyes: pain, tears, and blurred vision. Skin: burning
sensation in affected areas.
AID: In case of inhalation, remove victim from danger zone and
place him in a well-ventilated area. If not breathing, give artificial
respiration. If skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash affected
area with soap and water. If on eyes, flush eyes with plenty of clean water
for about 15 minutes and consult a medical doctor. If ingested, induce
vomiting with care and get medical attention immediately.
TO PHYSICIAN: There is no antidote for poisoning. Treat
AND DISPOSAL: Store in original container in a cool, dry
place locked away from food, food container, animal feeds and pets. Empty
containers should not be re-used but should be destroyed and buried in
Building, JM Compound, Faraday
Corner Osmeña Highway, Makati City
Poison Control and Information Services
Tel Nos. (02) 524 1078 and (02) 521 8450
Ave. Medical Center, Q.C. at Tel. No. (02) 921 6527
Davao Medical Center, Davao City
Tel Nos. (082) 227 273 or (082) 226 4097
United Phosphorus Ltd
1 Rue des Freres Lumiere
BP9-78373 Plaisir, France
Registered with the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority Pursuant to
FDA Registration No.: 367-332-1784