Arize Bigante Hybrid Rice Seed (Bayer) 3 kg sack
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Fifteen (15) kg of Arize-Bigante hybrid seed is enough to plant 1 hectare.
Maturity: 110-115 days.
SEEDBED Preparation for WETBED METHOD
1) Prepare and puddle seedbed thoroughly to destroy weed seeds and other
rice variety seeds.
2) Prepare 100m2 -130m2 seedbed for every 5 kg of Arize-Bigante seeds or 300m2 - 400m2 per 15 kg seeds.
3) Raise seedbed 4 cm from the ground.
4) Construct drainage channels to drain excess water to ensure high seed germination.
5) Optional: Mix 3 bags organic fertilizer during seedbed preparation for easy pulling of the seedlings.
SOAKING, INCUBATION AND SOWING
1) Soak the seeds for 12-24 hrs in clean water.
2) Do not discard floating or half-filled seeds. Change the water every 6 hrs.
3) Incubate seeds for 24-48 hrs.
4) Sow the pre-germinated seeds on the seedbed at the rate of 5 kg per 100m2 -130m2 or 15kg per 300m2 - 400m2.
1) Ensure that the field was thoroughly prepared and evenly leveled before transplanting to achieve uniform plant height, flowering and maturity resulting to high yield.
2) Pull and transplant the seedlings from seedbed 21-23 days after sowing.
3) Transplant 1 seedling per hill-do not split the seedling.
4) The recommended plant spacing is 20 x 20 cm during wet season and 15 x 20 cm during dry season.
SEEDS TREATED WITH CHEMICALS NOT FOR FOOD OR FEED PURPOSES KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Implement the usual irrigation practice. Water the field 2-3 cm 2 days transplanting. Increase water depth to 5-10 cm during vegetative. Drain the field 2-3 weeks before harvest or 84-91 DAT.
A. Seedbed: Approximately 300m2 - 400m2
1) Use 15 kg complete fertilizer as basal application.
2) Apply 3 kg 21-0-0 at 7 days after sowing and repeat during 14 days after sowing.
B. Field: Always conduct soil analysis to get the accurate fertilizer rate recommendation c/o Bureau of Soils-Dept of Agriculture. In the absence of soil analysis, use the following general fertilizer recommendation:
a) Dry season: 100-30-60 kg NPK per ha.
b) Wet season: 80-30-60 kg NPK per ha.
PESTS AND DISEASE CONTROL
Follow the recommended Bayer CropScience package of technology (POT) to control golden snails, weeds, insect pests and diseases. It is highly recommended to implement a community-synchronized planting schedule to prevent high disease and insect pest pressure.
Harvest 110-115 days after sowing or when panicles are about 80-85% golden yellow in color.
There are no reviews yet.