Machete EC Herbicide (Sinochem Crop Protection (Phil.), Inc.) 1 liter plastic bottle
MACHETE® EC is a pre-emergent herbicide for the control of grasses and sedges in transplanted rice, direct-seeded puddled rice and drill seeded dryland or upland rice.
MACHETE® EC may be tank mixed with 2,4-D EC to give excellent pre-emergent control of grasses, sedges, and broadleaf weeds in transplanted rice.
MACHETE® EC applied pre-emergent may be followed by a post-emergent application of 2,4-D EC to control broadleaf weeds.
REGISTERED FOR RICE
Solvent: Xylene…………………….284 g/L
1. Ensure thorough preparation and leveling of land to maintain water at a uniform depth of 3-5 cm (1-2 inches).
2. Measure area of individual paddy to determine exact amount of herbicide to be applied.
3. Spray herbicide evenly on the rice paddies.
B. MIXING AND APPLICATION TIMING INSTRUCTIONS:
**FOR TABLE, SEE PAGE 579
- Store in original container, tightly closed away from food and feeds.
- Avoid skin contact and inhalation of spray mist.
- Avoid contamination of any water supply with the chemical.
- Itabi sa orihinal na sisidlan, mahigpit na takipan at ilay sa mga pagkain ng tao at hayop.
- Iwasang matagpuan ang balat o malanghap ang ibinomba.
- Iwasang malagyan ang anumang daluyan ng tubig.
If swallowed: If patient is conscious, give 1-2 glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. May do careful gastric lavage if possible. Get medical attention immediately.
If inhaled: Remove from contaminated area to bring fresh air.
If on skin: Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected areas with plain soap and water. Wash clothing before reuse.
If in eyes: Immediately flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Symptomatic and supportive treatment.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not store near seeds, food, and other feedstuffs. Do not reuse container. Triple rinse the empty container before disposal. Break the bury in non-crop areas away from water resources.
PROHIBITION /WARRANTY: It is a violation of FPA rules and regulations to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label.
LIMIT OF WARRANTY OF LIABILITY: No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made concerning this product. User assumes all risks and liability from handling, use or application.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT:
National Poison Control and Information Service
Tel: (02) 521-8451 loc. 2311 (02) 524-1078
Vicente Sotto Medical Center
B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City
Tel: (032) 253-9891 loc. 348
Davao Medical Center
Bajada, Davao City
Tel: (082) 227-2731
Sinochem Crop Protection (Phil.), Inc.)
22F Insular Life Corporate Center Tower 2, Corp. Ave.
Corner Commerce Ave., Filinvest Corporate City,
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel No.: +632 8807 8125
Fax No.: + 632 8807 8216
Country of Origin: China
Registered with the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority pursuant to P.D. 1144
FPA Registration No.: 432-150-2300
Batch No.: JSME104002
There are no reviews yet.