Chix Insecticide (Cerexagri) 1 liter plastic bottle
Solvent (Solvesso), etc…………………………..975 g/L
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
ANG LALAGYAN AY PARA SA PAMATAY PESTE LAMANG
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: CHIX 2.5 EC is a pyrethroid insecticide effective for the control of various insect pests damaging agricultural crops. start spraying as soon as pests appear and repeat application as necessary. Apply CHIX 2.5 EC at spray volume of 500 liters water per hectare following the delusion and the table.
mL/ 16L water
Green leafhoppers, Whorl Maggots, Brown Planthoppers, Stemborers, Leaffolders, Rice Bugs, Rice Black Bugs
Hoppers, Twig/Tip Borers
Seedling maggots, Borers, Earworms
Shoot/Fruit borers, Leafhoppers
*10 mL = 1 tbsp *Based on 2,500L/Ha or 50L/Tree
COMPATIBILITY: CHIX 2.5 EC is compatible to most commonly used pesticide products currently in use.
RE-ENTRY: entry to treated field is allowed as soon as the spray deposits have dried.
PROHIBITION/WARRANTY STATEMENT: “It is a violation of FPA rules and regulations to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label.”
NOTICE TO BUYER: No warranty of any kind expressed or implied is made concerning the use of this product. User assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from handling, use or application.
PRECAUTION: Wear protective clothing, gloves, and glasses during mixing and application. Avoid skin contact and inhalation of spray mist when spraying. Wash exposed skin thoroughly before eating, smoking, and after work. Avoid contamination of any water supply with the chemical or empty container. Remove contaminated clothing and wash them thoroughly before re-use.
BABALA: Ilagay sa orihinal na lalagyan, sarhan mabuti at itago sa lugar na malayo sa pagkain at inumin. Magsuot ng damit pananggalang at guwantes habang naghahalo o gumagamit nito. Iwasang malanghap o mawisikan ang balat o mata. Maghugas nang mabuti bago kumain, uminom, o manigarilyo. Magpalit agad ng damit at maligo pagkatapos gumamit nito. Iwasang mapunta ang produkto o ang lalagyan nito sa inuming tubig, lawa o ilog.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF POISONING: Although product is not expected to cause poisoning under normal use, excessive exposure may cause the following symptoms: Ingestion: ataxia, nausea, convulsion, and diarrhea. Eyes: pain, tears, and blurred vision. Skin: burning sensation in affected areas.
FIRST AID: In case of inhalation, remove victim from danger zone and place him in a well-ventilated area. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash affected area with soap and water. If on eyes, flush eyes with plenty of clean water for about 15 minutes and consult a medical doctor. If ingested, induce vomiting with care and get medical attention immediately.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: There is no antidote for poisoning. Treat symptomatically.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store in original container in a cool, dry place locked away from food, food container, animal feeds and pets. Empty containers should not be re-used but should be destroyed and buried in wasteland.
There are no reviews yet.