Run Out 480 SL Herbicide (S&P Enterprises) 1 liter plastic bottle
RUN OUT 480 SL is a water-soluble herbicide applied as foliar spray. It provides complete control of perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds, and sedges as well as annual weeds on registered crops. Its non-crop uses include reforestation areas, rice levees, drainage ditches, irrigation canals, around fishponds, field boundaries, roadsides, fence rows, railroad yards and tracks, around buildings, golf courses and memorial parks.
Isopropylamine Salt of Glyphosate…………480 g/L
(Glyphosate acid equivalent)……………….360 g/L
Surfactants & Solvent – H2O……………….705 g/L
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
With one half the required amount of water to the mixing tank, add the required amount of RUN OUT 480 SL. Mic well before adding the remaining portion of water. For knapsack sprayers, it is suggested to mix the solution in a separate container and fill the knapsack sprayer with mixed solutions. Early dry season low volume spraying (LVS) of RUN OUR 480 SL applied to 200-400 liters of water per hectare provides best results. When sprayed uniformly on tall, dense foliage of cogon or on shorter species such as mutha, RUN OUT 480 SL will provide a minimum of 7 months weed control.
**FOR TABLE, SEE PAGE 585
The efficacy of RUN OUT 480 SL may be enhanced by dissolving and adding 1% crystalline ammonium sulfate (AMS) to the spray solution for the control of various weeds including cogon. For best results, spray 1 liter RUN OUT 480 SL mixed with 1.5 to 2.0 kg AMS in 200 liters of water per hectare for touch up application on physical misses at 30 days after initial treatment. In mixed weed situation 1% solution (2 liters RUN OUT 480 SL mixed with 2 kg AMS per 200 liters of water) sprayed evenly on weeds will provide effective control.
A 3.30% aqueous solution of RUN OUT 480 SL may be applied with wiper to control weeds around sensitive plants like young coffee, cacao, citrus, mango, banana, sugarcane, and vegetables.
USE SITUATIONS: Cropping Systems
· Blanket spraying prior to panting. Also, blanket strip and spot spraying or wiping around young and mature crops.
· Maximum or reduced tillage systems for sugarcane, rice, and other cereal and vegetable crops.
· Store in original container, tightly closed,
· Avoid skin contact and inhalation of spray mist.
· Avoid contamination of any water supply with the chemical.
· Avoid contact of chemical, including drift, with foliage, green stems, or fruit of crops, desirable-plants and trees, since severe injury or destruction may result.
· Ilagau sa orihinal na sisidlan nang mahigpit na natatakipan.
· Iwasang matagpuan ang balat o malanghap ang ibonomba.
· Iwasang malagan ang anumang daluyan ng tubig.
· If swallowed: Dilute by swallowing water or milk and call a physician.
· If on skin: Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected areas with plain soap and water.
· If in eyes: Immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Symptomatic and Supportive treatment.
LIMIT OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY: No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made concerning the use of this product. User assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from handling, use or application. Not for reformulation nor repackaging.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
· Do not store near seeds, food, and other feedstuffs.
· Do not reuse container. Triple rinse the empty container before disposal. Break and bury to non-crop areas away from water sources.
PROHIBITION: It is a violation of FPA Rules and Regulations to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT:
National Poison Control and Information Service
Tel. (02) 521-8451 loc. 2311. (02) 524-1078
Vicente Sotto Medical Center
E. Rodriguez St., Cebu City
Tel. (032) 253-9891 loc 348
Davao Medical Center
Bajada, Davao City
Tel. (082) 227-2731
S&P ENTERPRISES, INC.
Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
Registered with the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority pursuant to P.D. 1144
FPA Registration No.: 566-151-4009
Batch No.: H712211
There are no reviews yet.